Aucun produit dans le chariot
Hearing aids are big, bulky, uncomfortable and stick out like a sore thumb.
Hearing aids cost too much and are just not affordable.
FACT: Hearing aids are considered a medical device and are an investment in your health. We offer all the main manufacturers here at Hearite Chandler Hearing Center. If you divide the cost of the hearing aids by the hours of use to help you communicate over the next 3-5 years, the price will not seem so high. Hearing aid prices consist of the costs of research, development of the technology, the manufacturing and your professional services fees. We have lifetime care and as long as you have your hearing aids, your cleanings and adjustments are with no charge.
FACT: The age of wearers range from infants to our seniors. Who doesn’t want to hear our loved ones and music or important information for yourself or a loved one? Hearing aids are found to help maintain the hearing you have left! They only require very basic cleaning and battery changes if you don’t choose to go rechargeable. Many new wearers find that the benefits of hearing outweigh the hassles of hearing aids. Call us today and let us help you hear better!
DOES IT WORK WELL ON THE PHONE?
Using the telephone with your hearing aid can be very important and you don't want to have to deal with annoying feedback or being unable to hear. Some hearing aid models can connect directly with your telephone or offer a special telephone setting. Make sure you know how to use the option that comes with your device or talk with your hearing specialist about extra accessories that may help you.
DO I NEED TO TALK TO A DOCTOR FIRST?
THE FOLLOWING ARE INDICATIONS THAT YOU MAY WANT TO CONSULT WITH AN ENT (EAR, NOSE, THROAT) PHYSICIAN BEFORE TAKING THE ONLINE HEARING EXAM AND/OR ORDERING AND BEING FIT WITH HEARING AIDS:
* Any history of, or active drainage from, the ear within the previous 90 days.
* Any history of pain/discomfort or inflammation inside the ear.
* History of sudden or rapidly progressive hearing loss within the previous 90 days.
* Experienced any acute or chronic dizziness or balance issues
* Unilateral hearing loss of sudden or recent onset within the previous 90 days.
* If you recently had a hearing evaluation and have been diagnosed with an Air-Bone gap, you will need clearance from an ENT before our Hearite licensed hearing professionals can fit you with hearing aids.